The world currency collapse will occur in 2012. If not fully, then in large part. It’s serious and needs our undivided attention.
‘The Economic Collapse 2012′ Top 10 Survival List Below…
But before I begin my blog post on the economy collapse, just 1 caveat:
To survive the Financial Collapse 2012, there really is one thing, if we do NO OTHER THING, that will save our butts. If we decide to pick up some Precious Metals (SILVER) for the coming collapse, we will be WAAAAY better off then had we allowed the systematic inflation to silently steal our wealth without ever showing a transaction on our bank statements. We’ll need proper Survival Planning but beyond anything else, any other message here on this site, I want you to really think about and contemplate and RESEARCH what this means, what I am saying. Please commit to doing that.
The economy IS in dire straights. The system we rely on for food, shelter, safety IS VERY FRAGILE. The world’s socio-economic state is EXTREMELY volatile right now. And now more than ever we are on the verge of having everything we’ve known and trusted be taken out from under us by the powers the be.
That is why it is SO CRUCIAL we learn how to fend for ourselves and get prepared for the unknown so we can be okay when everything else is not.
My good friend Dave, the “full on survival expert”, has created a survival course called, “Survive In Place” survival manual. It is just, hands down, the best manual I’ve come across out there to help each of us survive literally any crisis we could face.
It has short and easy to digest “written and audio” modules that contain nothing but meat and are complete and thorough.
Each module has a practical application you can practice to get prepared.
Every lesson builds on the previous ones. And Each lesson is designed to be “to the point” and immediately actionable.
The great thing is that the manual is backed by a 100% FULL satisfaction guarantee. So, if for ANY reason you are not completely satisfied, you just send Dave a personal email any time after 60 days for a full prompt refund. I happen to know for a fact that Dave stands behind this 6000%!
With absolutely nothing to lose, this Survival Guide is a no brainer. Look at it right now and save yourself a LOT of hassle:
Survive Anything Survival Guide
You will be glad you checked it out.
Now, on buying Precious Metals (especially SILVER)…
If you did nothing else this would be the 1 thing that could literally save you in deadly times ahead. And I’m deadly serious about it – take it from me, I’ve done hundreds of hours of research on this one topic and I encourage you to do the same so you know what I know.
I have one video to explain what silver can do for you and then the top 10 list of things you need to do in order to be prepared for the worst further down the page…
Protect Your Wealth – Learn About Precious Metals
Lean More About Silver And Gold Investing
Can we Survive an all out Financial Collapse in 2012?
We can as long as we take this moment to educate ourselves about community, survival techniques, food and water storage, and silver.
The economic collapse (that being the entire collapse of our whole financial system) including online loans, can be considered an event in its own right BUT the collective survival of that event would be an even greater event in my opinion.
However, global prosperity during the “economic collapse” event from a global standpoint will not occur. It cannot. Let me illustrate.
In fact the crisis itself will be picking up major steam in 2010 but the collapse may not be complete until late 2012. In the event of, say, total Economic Collapse 2012, here’s what we would have to accomplish to prevail:
- Majority global awakening to the corruption and the takeover of our economy, politics, and sovereignty
- Banding together and forming masse protests against the government, the global elite, and the corporate and banking interests (the new world order) and
- The deconstruction of that elite and a rebuilding of society based on basic human rights of freedom and the liberty to pursue happiness (and WITHOUT national debt, war, martial law, the federal reserve bank, hyperinflation, foreign debt, bailouts, etc…)
In the case this doesn’t happen so succinctly, there may still be lot’s we can do…
The beauty is, it can happen on a personal level, a family level, a neighborhood level, a community level and so on. This is what we must be aiming for. It will become imperative for survival that we turn off our TV’s and stop eating what the mainstream media is feeding us.
To survive the “economic collapse 2012”, we are going to have to initiate friendships with our neighbors, develop and maintain the relationships we already have with our families and friends so that we might benefit from the support of each other. People who network are going to have a far better survival rate.
There is no survival without this community support in dire times. One might make it alone but the likelihood is slim to none and very undesirable. We need each other. We need a survival list for our preparations.
Here are a few points of necessity for survival with respect to preparation and community building in this economic crisis. This will be your economic collapse survival guide as you prepare for disaster…
Top 10 Things To Do To Survive The Economic Collapse 2012
1. Buying bullion like silver and gold in order to protect your own wealth is very wise. This should always be the case in economic survival scenarios where there is a crisis in the economy. While you are securing your position in precious metals, encourage your community to do so also. For, you will need a community that, not only has preserved it’s wealth, but is also able to maintain and preserve its liberty by not becoming dependent on the powers that would wish us ‘destitute and needy’ in order to establish its control and domination over us. I’ve heard from the highest sources that investing in silver in these unprecedented times will be THEE number 1 way to protect you and your family from total financial ruin – learn how to buy silver. And Silver is too cheap to pass up right now. I highly recommend getting some now, even if only a few coins for now, while the getting remains good. Make sure you know WHICH FORMS of silver to get. You don’t want to buy a bunch of silver only to find that, in that critical moment, it isn’t going to help you like you expected it to.
2. Survival of Economic Collapse 2012 also dictates that we get educated, update our education, and help to educate others in our community about what can be done to get through it.Purchase survivalist books and guides (survival manuals). Keep this an ongoing project. In the great depression – community living was the key to survival. This will be the next great depression… but worse. Much worse.
3. Have a store of food rations for at least a year for yourself, your family, and your community if possible. Obviously take care of your family first but in the meantime, get out there in the community and help people wake up to the importance of getting prepared with non-perishable products (store-able food for food storage).This is where education comes in useful; an uneducated person will continue down the same path. An enlightened individual will make informed decisions during an emergency.
4. Keep being a beacon of light to your community. Find and share information: books, movies (video and DVDs, YouTube videos), websites, political forums, newsletters. You have a great resource in the movies section of this blog.
5. We must awaken to the global tyranny that is robbing us of our wealth and freedom. The inflation you are dealing with is a direct result of this tyranny – it steals our wealth and then our freedom. And in order to survive it and stop it, we must purchase silver. I know I hammer this point but it is that important. Let me paint a quick picture: The value of the dollar goes to zero. The middle class is robbed of their wealth. Society stops with all it’s functions: electricity, transportation, food shipment, etc… During this time people will be desperate and if you are not prepared, you’ll be one of ‘em. This will be a harsh time, temporary, but harsh. And the best way to avoid it is buy cheap silver and sell high. (HINT: when everybody and their dog wants silver and everybody knows how rare it is and it is at least $1000 per ounce, and there are line ups outside of coin shops, and there is none to be found anywhere, that’s when you, because YOU already HAVE your holdings, sell it all and buy real estate)
6. Get your survival gear in order – NOW. Disaster preparedness demands it. You can see a list of stuff you need in my Bug Out Bag article in the article section of this blog.
7. Be a good survivalist: Find a viable source of non-polluted water for your community. Without it you will die of thirst. This is an important criteria in survivalism as you may well be aware of but have you found one? Does your neighbor know where to get good clean water? What’s your plan? You must have this in place before the poverty in America and the world reaches its climax. Know in advance.
Survive The Coming Food Shortage
8. Get seeds for gardening – better yet, find a gardener in your community and make friends! Create mutually beneficial exchanges. Like, you provide the gardening space and the seeds in exchange for all the veggies you and they can eat.This is great security! (look into homesteading) Essentially, whatever skills you have, see if they would be useful in a survivalistic, self sufficient, community based scenario. If not, get seeds, lots of ‘em and I guarantee, in exchange for them, your community will take care of you.
9. Get an alternative energy source: solar power is a great one… and below is a link (click the banner just below) to see a VIDEO that explains how to get free energy from existing radio waves in the air… Think of the long term advantages. You may not need electricity but it can be very useful. AM/FM radios, lights, refrigeration, computers, etc…
10. Think of your safety. Self defense might come into play. Just something to think about. I care about the safety and welfare of my family and so this is one piece of the puzzle.
Survival of the Economic Collapse 2012 will require you to have your plan in action ahead of time. That means right now. Get your wealth put into precious metals. “IT’S THE ONLY MONEY YOU CAN RELY ON”. I cannot be any more clear than that. Consider the dollar as DEAD to you! (Remember the German Weimar? How it went to zero? This is no different. Actually it is because this time it’s global) Survival during Economic Collapse 2012 can be a reality if you choose to act now while there is still time. If yu don’t think this is happening, you better thing again. And again after that and wake up to the severity of it.
Now, I understand that some people don’t have a lot of money to invest in silver with. And for that reason, I’m providing a resource that can help you actually build up your Silver Eagle collection over time in this serious time of economic crisis. I don’t recommend that this be your only source of silver but it is a good one in addition to your regular purchases. It won’t be for everybody but for those of you who are looking for a fun and cheap way to get started and get some silver, this is a great resource that I myself am enjoying.
There is no greater feeling, when it comes to financial security, than knowing you got a nice stack of silver to offset any inflationary effects of the current economic meltdown. Knowing you’ll be safe from losing your wealth or your home, being 100% ready for the death of the dollar. Silver has increased in price over 300% in the last 5 years. It is important to know that, because of the demise of the dollar and the inevitable rise in inflation, having silver now, guarantees that you will be able to cash in BIG TIME in the not too distant future.
Watch this 2 part Video series for other very practical ways to get stocked up and prepared for the financial collapse of 2012:
WATCH this next video to learn the economic principles of surviving the total collapse of our economic system (INVESTMENTS):
There is absolutely no better feeling once you have begun the process of owning your very own physical SILVER that you can touch and hold. And you really don’t have to start with spending a whole lot right off the bat. Just start small (2 coins even!) if you need to and build from there. It’s very addicting! LOL. And it’s FUN receiving Silver on a regular basis.
The nice thing is, it can really add up and before you know it, you’ll be sitting on a big ol’ stockpile of Silver coins. Please check out the link above if this message resonates with you.
Suggested home emergency supply list…
Copy and paste it onto a clean Word document and print it out and complete the checklist:
Cooking and Cooking Supplies
❏ Camping Stove
❏ Extra fuel supply for stove (and matches!)
❏ Thick aluminum foil
❏ Complete dinner ware for whole family (plates, knives, forks, etc..)
❏ Minimum 2 pots with lids
❏ whistling kettle for boiling water
❏ Various utensils: 2 large spoons, spatula, tongs, knives, long necked forks
❏ Paper towels, oven mitts, paper towels
❏ A couple frying pans
❏ Paper plates for at least 2 weeks
❏ Portable water filter and some water purification tablets
❏ Cooking oil (make sure this doesn’t get rancid)
Tools and things
❏ Axe, shovel, hand saw
❏ Broom with dust-pan
❏ Hammer, some nails, pry-bar, screw-drivers
❏ 2 adjustable wrenches (one big, one small)
❏ Heavy gardening gloves
❏ Vice grips baby! (I love vice grips) and pliers (needle-nose and others)
❏ 100 feet of 1/4″ rope (1/2″ is good too – or both is better!)
❏ Duct tape (obviously
❏ Pen, pencil, pad (of paper)
❏ Camping lantern with extra fuel
❏ Cards, games, entertainment
❏ Water: Important! one gallon per day per person
❏ First Aid kit with guide
❏ Food: Light weight, high nutrient content
❏ Manual can-opener
❏ Portable Radio: with extra batteries or get one that is crank powered
❏ Flashlights: have one per person with extra batteries or mechanically powered
❏ Medications (3 month’s supply)
❏ Timepiece (watch and/or alarm clock)
❏ Don’t forget to provide food for your pets!
❏ Blankets! space blankets, sleeping bags, ground cloth, etc.. Must stay warm
❏ Himalean rock salt (lots of minerals in it) and your vitamins (rotate these every 3 months)
❏ Tent and/or shelter cover
❏ Candles, waterproof matches, fire starter
❏ Heavy-duty knife
❏ Bottled water and canteen with water (storing in glass bottles is WAAAAAY better if you can)
❏ First Aid kit, including a FA guide
❏ Non perishable foodstuff
❏ A couple space blankets and sleeping bags
❏ Rain gear
❏ Sturdy boots and extra warm socks
❏ Extra sunglasses
❏ Change of clothes
❏ Pre-moistened towelettes
❏ Have gloves, a good warm hat and sun hat, a coat, and a sweater
❏ DO NOT FORGET your flash light with some extra batteries
❏ Basic set of tools, a rubber hose, a hammer and a pry-bar
❏ Portable fire-extinguisher
❏ Road-flares and maps
❏ Pad and pencil
❏ Money (oh ya, you never thought of that didja
❏ Portable chemical-toilet
❏ Toilet paper (very important)
❏ Baby supplies if you have a baby
❏ Heavy duty garbage bags (so useful)
❏ Hand and dish soap
❏ Disinfectant: powder form to use on waste and hand sanitiser
❏ Pre-moistened towelettes
❏ Two 5 gallon buckets
❏ Large towel and hand towel per person
❏ Tooth brushes and floss
❏ Shampoo and toothpaste
❏ Medium size zip-lock bags for many uses
❏ Scrub brushes and pads for washing dishes
❏ 2 plastic wash tubs (for dishes and other uses)